Our services – support for foreigners doing business in Poland
PZC provides all the services that foreign company or individual businessmen need when doing business in Poland. If you want to learn more about the given service click on it to see the detailed description.
Our main consulting services supporting foreigners doing business in Poland:
- Representation of foreign companies and businessmen in Poland
- Company formation and registration
- Corporate secretarial services and company administration
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Assistance on bank’s choice and relationships with banks in Poland
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Poland
- Negotiations with Polish business partners, contractors (suppliers, buyers)
- Legal advisory
- Taxation advisory
- Assistance with organization of offshoring to Poland
- General investment advisory and management
- Business research
- Supply chain negotiations and management
- Business plan feasibility review in terms of Polish market
- Company liquidation and bankruptcy management
- Bank accounts
If you have any interest in Poland, want to invest, register a company or have any other need that even might be not listed above please feel free to contact us. We are ready to help you and serve with our great knowledge of Polish economic reality, law and the specifics of doing business in Poland.
If you are interested to learn more about investing in Poland you can check the website of Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency.
Doing business in Poland is a tempting opportunity, however it is hard for a foreigner to invest in an unknown country without professional local support.