Residence Permit in Poland


Do you want to live, work and study in the EU legally? Are you planning to invest in Europe and wish to stay here? Does your company want to employ a non-EU citizen to work in the territory of the European Union? You are a non-EEA national who is interested in obtaining a permit for temporary or permanent residence permit in Poland (E)U? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, keep reading, because we have some good news for you.

Our company provides assistance to people and legal entities interested in legal EU residency for themselves of their associates/family members. We can help you prepare for, submit and go through the application for a temporary stay permit or permanent stay permit if you reside outside the European Union but would like to move to one of the Member States.

Our service

The service includes assembling all the necessary documents (including the residence permit in Poland application form), verifying whether you meet the permit requirements and submitting paperwork to the authorities. We have both good knowledge and experience in obtaining residence permits in Poland (EU) for non-EEA nationals based on all purposes.

The path to legalizing your stay in the European Union can be stressful and challenging. There are numerous factors to consider and many requirements that need to be met. Permit proceedings with regard to foreigners from outside the EU can be particularly lengthy and complex. For these reasons, we suggest that you don’t start the procedure alone but rather let our team guide you through the application process.

The requirements for obtaining an EU residence permit in Poland may include, but are not limited to: continuous legal stay in the territory of a given European Union country, presenting a contract for work, fingerprinting, payment of fees, arranging sworn translation of documents, an invitation letter, documents confirming your accommodation or even your fiscal information.

Residence permits in Poland

A residence permit in Poland is a document granted by local authorities that allows its holder to stay legally in the territory of a given EU country. In the case of EU Member States that are participants to the Schengen Area, the document allows its holder to travel to other Schengen countries for as long as 90 days.

Temporary residence permit allows its holder to stay in the territory of an EU country for a specified period of time. If you want to continue living and working in the EU, you need to submit a new application and renew your TPR. Long-term EU residence permits are an option for those who have been living in the EU for at least five years. A permit for a permanent stay in the European Community can be obtained for a person who wants to reside in the EU indefinitely.

Special provisions also apply for the situation in which a company delegates a non-EU national to work in an EU country. In this case, the employee needs to apply for a temporary residence permit for the purpose of work under the Intra-corporate transfer. This matter is regulated by EU law.


Regardless of the type of EU residency permit you have in mind, we can offer full support and advice.

Our service is available for the following countries:

  • Estonia
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Poland
  • Czech Republic
  • Slovakia
  • Hungary
  • Romania
  • Bulgaria
  • Slovenia
  • Croatia

With our help, preparing for residency permit proceedings can be fast and effective. Our team will do everything they can to minimize your involvement and reach the desired goal as quickly as possible.

Contact us and start your own procedure immediately.