Company formation in Poland – Business registration
PZC offers the best and the most professional company formation in Poland service. We help our clients with every detail connected with establishing business entities based on Polish law. Our company formation in Poland service is the best and most professional on the market. We pay strict attention to every detail on every stage of Polish company formation process.
Our scope of service includes:
- Brand new company formation in Poland and its full registration,
- Ready made shelf companies in Poland,
- Aged shelf companies in Poland,
- Companies with concessions / licenses in Poland
Note: We can arrange the business registration process in a way that there will be no need for a client to come to Poland.
To help you with the choice of company formation option we invite you to read our blog post
“Polish shelf company vs brand new company formation in Poland“.
Business entities in Poland
Polish law offers many legal forms of running a business. The most appropriate solutions to serve as a business vehicle for foreign investors and companies are:
- Limited Liability Company (Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością – Sp. z o.o.)
- Joint-Stock Company (Spółka akcyjna – S. A.)
- Registered Partnership (Spółka Jawna – Sp.J.)
- Limited Liability Partnership (Spółka Komandytowa – Sp. K.)
- Limited Joint-Stock Partnership (Spółka Komandytowo-Akcyjna – S.K.A.)
To learn more about each type please go to “Business entities in Poland” section of our website.
Brand new company formation in Poland
When a client requires a brand new tailor made Polish company fully adjusted to his needs we are able to provide a business entity registered upon clients request. As a result of our service we deliver fully registered brand new company ready to trade within a few days. The scope of service includes:
- production of all the needed company papers,
- preparation of the draft of memorandum and articles of association,
- provision registered address,
- registration of a company in KRS (National Court Register),
- advise on bank choice and opening bank accounts,
- registration at the Central Statistical Office – REGON (National Official Business Register),
- registration of NIP (VAT identification number),
- registration with ZUS (Social Insurance Institution),
- premium virtual PBX landline number (for example Warsaw area code: +48 222 90 10 90).
Note: Since the labor law has recently changed there is now no need to register a new business entity with National Labor Inspectorate and Chief Sanitary Inspectorate.
Additionally foreign companies can operate a business in Poland in the form of a branch office or representative office. If you are interested in this option please feel free to contact us for more details.
For the more demanding clients we also provide companies with various concessions and licenses, among others:
- OPC – liquid fuels trading,
- OPG – natural gas trading,
- OEE – electricity trading,
- forex trading,
- shale gas.
If you are interested in Polish company formation registration please feel free to contact us. We will send you our brochure with detailed information concerning company formation in Poland.